Friday, August 3, 2018

My world




- “how do you do it with three so close in age!?” 
- “Wow you have your hands full, you must be exhausted!” 
- “I don’t know how you do it?!”
-“wow you’ve been busy!”
-“do you ever sleep??”

The list goes on...

I’ve heard all of these and more from random (and hopefully well meaning:) people! 

And while there are plenty of days where I honestly don’t know how I “do it” and I am SO beyond exhausted, those are the days that I have to remind myself just how blessed I really am.  How do I do it?!  With help from my super awesome husband, coffee (so much coffee) but most of all, I remind myself that my “tough days” are someone else’s dream days 💕 and this girl in the picture above, she’s so worth it.  

They all are.  






I’m trying to get back in the groove of blogging wayyy more often but as stated above, I’m pretty tired these days ;) here’s to hoping for more sleep so I can get back at it again soon! 

Happy weekend! 
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment