Tuesday, September 6, 2016

bohemian vibes

for my first fashion post i'd like to start off by saying that since i'm currently breastfeeding my 5 month old i have to make sure every outfit i wear is easy access nursing approved.  i have a post in the works dedicated to fashion while breastfeeding so keep an eye out for that!  until then- here is a casual outfit that is nursing friendly, due to the flowy tank, and still stylish.  i'm loving this whole bohemian vibe summer & fall fashion has taken, it's so laid back and cute!  i got this kimono earlier this year but I've seen some adorable ones at target lately and it's all i can do to not buy them all... #targetdoesitagain 

p.s. how cute is my little photo-bomber?! 

kimono: target similar top: Francesca's similar, shorts banana republic similar, sandals: target   




1 comment:

  1. That's the most adorable photo-bomber I've ever seen. I wouldn't mind having him photo-bomb me. (;

    ~Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete