Thursday, August 25, 2016

rough days. happy pictures.

these past few days have been rough.  little man has been sick and wants to be held all day & all night, i can feel myself getting sick (seriously, there should be some kind of natural law that doesn't allow moms to get sick) and zo was sick two weeks ago.  it's not even winter time yet!  "building our immune systems" is what i have to keep telling myself as i wipe snot off of peter's face for the 50th time today.  hopefully by the time cold & flu season is upon us we'll have already paid our fair share of sleepless nights, runny noses & sore throats to not get sick anymore *fingers crossed*. so while i sit here in the rocking chair trying to get peter to stay asleep, i thought i'd post a few photos that make me smile and help to remind myself of how lucky & blessed i really am. i hope you all had a great wednesday! wait is it already thursday? someone please pass the wine coffee... 

~~amy


my little "helper" in the kitchen 

our fav grocery store & fresh flowers make every day better  

sunflowers as big as your face! 


oh target, why do you steal all of my money with your random cute items? 

Um how adorable are these elephant booties my sis made?!  i'm dying over the cuteness  

kids in bed. 
pj's on. wine in hand. catalog browsing.  I'm not the only one who does this, right? p.s. I need the whole garden section in here 

I found my new fav 
shirt at kohls the other day #cheers

annnd more baby feet because they are so tiny & adorable and I can't get over how cute those little fox pants are

she was insistent she had to wear her boots, which are too small, to the store this morning... #pickyourbattles

No comments:

Post a Comment